When water is flooding your property, time plays a critical role in limiting the extent of the water damage. When the water is extracted within 12-24 hours, regardless of the source, the damage can be kept at a minimum. At ProCare Restoration Services, we understand that water damage can occur at any time, day or night. With 24 hour emergency services, our water damage cleanup team provides you with fast and efficient water removal, the moment you need it.
Water Damage Cleanup Services
- Fast, Immediate Response: An immediate response to a water claim can dramatically reduce costs and property damage. We never close, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year; our technicians are available within one hour of your first call.
- Water Extraction Assessment: Each category of water has different standards of care. Before we begin our water damage cleanup, we determine the category, what items can be salvaged, what needs to be demolished, and more to create our scope of work.
- Category 1: Classified as water that is found from a clean source. Flooding that is determined to be a category 1 can quickly degrade into a category 2 if it is not cleaned quickly and effectively.
- Category 2: When your property has water categorized as a category 2 this means it contains a level of contamination which could lead to illness if ingested. This classification has also been known as grey water.
- Category 3: Flooding that is caused from a category 3 is incredibly unsanitary and unsafe if ingested. Typically contaminated with bacteria, sewage, and more, a category 3 is the worst water classification.
- Complete Water Extraction: At ProCare Restoration Services, we utilize the best, most advanced equipment in the industry to completely dry and extract the water from your home or office. We understand that the initial water extraction is crucial. With our water damage cleanup equipment, we are able to remove 95% of your water at the beginning of our process.
- Top Down Drying: Replacing your carpet is an expensive and overwhelming process. With a category 1 water loss, our top down drying methods are able to completely dry your property without having to disengage or float your carpet, prolonging its life and its quality.
With our state of the art water damage cleanup equipment and experienced technicians, we are able to remove water from your home or office quickly, safely, and effectively. We are often able to leave your furniture and your belongings in place during the drying process, allowing you to continue to live and function in your home or office.
When you experience water in your home or office, you need professional water damage cleanup. Call or contact us today for 24 hour emergency services.