When water penetrates into your home or office’s building materials, you risk severe damage and potential mold growth. In order to avoid any further damage to your property, you need a professional who is certified in structural drying. At ProCare Restoration Services, we have the proper tools, materials, and training to completely dry your structure, while limiting the inconvenience to your family or your business.
Advantages to Our Structural Drying
- Faster Dry Time: At ProCare Restoration Services, by utilizing the in-place drying technique, we are able to clean, dry, and restore your property faster and more efficiently than standard methods, saving you time and money.
- Testing & Documentation: We provide accurate and reliable documentation and data that measures the progress of your structure’s drying. This information confirms the job has been completed, thoroughly and effectively.
- Reduces Secondary Damage: Fast, timely structural drying services remove the excess moisture from your building materials. This reduces the risk of secondary injury, including mold growth and structural damage.
- In-Place Drying: For your category 1 water loss, we are able to completely and effectively dry your carpet, pad, and belongings without having to move or replace them. This not only saves you money, it also saves you time.
- Saves Money: Because our structural drying services are often able to dry your carpet, pad, and subfloors without removing them, it saves you money, time, and returns you to your property sooner.
Having water flood your home or office not only destroys your belongings, it can cause severe damage to your structure. At ProCare Restoration Services, we utilize our structural drying techniques to extract excess water, thoroughly dry your building materials, and restore your home or office, quickly and effectively. When your water emergency occurs, our team of certified technicians are available, with 24 hour a day, 7 days a week emergency services; we never close.
For structural drying experts when you need them, call or contact us today. Our technicians are on-site within one hour of your first call, guaranteed.