Sewage and Flood Damage Tips
Urgent Sewage and Flood Damage Tips …
For help with sewage and water damage West Michigan residents choose to ProCare Restoration Services. Raw sewage and flood waters contain bacteria and other microorganisms that are extremely hazardous to human health. These can be transmitted by touching contaminated items or by tracking them into uncontaminated areas on shoes. Children and pets are especially vulnerable. Frequent hand washing is an important preventive measure. Absorbent materials such as carpeting and drywall may not be re-storable after direct contact with sewage-contaminated or flood-contaminated water.
Do’s & Don’ts for Sewage and Flood Damage
- First, call ProCare Restoration Services, Inc., for quick professional service
- Treat all water-impacted surfaces and furnishings as toxic, until properly decontaminated.
- Keep children, elderly, and pets out of contaminated areas.
For immediate 24/7 service, contact us at: 1-888-MichPro (642-4776)
- Track contaminated material into undamaged areas.
- Attempt to decontaminate surfaces with sprays and other over-the-counter germicidal products, which may not fully disinfect contaminated surfaces.
- Don’t wait to call for help! The longer you wait, the more damage will occur
Don’t suffer the full impact of sewage and water damage. We proudly serve ALL of West Michigan including Holland, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo and more! Residents can control the damages by making one quick call to ProCare Restoration Services and following our Sewage and Flood Damage Tips.