How ProCare Removes Gum
Chewing gum removal is a sticky business, whether it is stuck to your sidewalks, entryways, patio or the driveway, chewing gum eventually turns in to a black smudge on your concrete. But usually before that happens, pedestrians and clients walking into a business will step on it and track it in all over your office carpets and entryway mats. Then it’s forced deep into the carpet fibers and into the porous surface of the concrete, just waiting for someone to step in it again, to carry it somewhere else.
Specializing in Gum Removal From ALL Surfaces
NO Scraping, NO Harsh Cleaning Products, NO power washing
Is it safe for the environment?
Yes, our process is completely safe for the environment, only a small amount of cleaning product is used and it is non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Will there be any surface erosion?
No, our process uses low pressure which is gentle on the surface that is being cleaned so there are no detrimental effects.
Why ProCare’s Process is the Best
- Pricing: Affordable monthly maintenance and one time cleaning options.
- EPA Compliant: No storm water, pressure washer, water runoff
- Ultra Quiet: Our process is not disruptive to home or work environments
- True-Green: Environmentally-friendly cleaning detergent – True Total Green Cleaning
- Damage Free: No damage to concrete, asphalt or even carpet
- Anywhere – Anytime: Minimal noise and no electric cords or hoses to trip over